TERRACE LIDO ISTANBUL
Terrace Lido is a very beautiful Istanbul Property development in Buyukada Island in Istanbul which was completed and opened its gates to their residences June 2011. It is a luxury Istanbul Real Estate example with magnifcient sea view of Marmara Sea and Istanbul from Price Islands.
Terrace Lido is just 20 minutes boat journey from Istanbul. It is a perfect choice as a holiday home and as residential. For the ones who are visiting Istanbul a few times in a year, It is perfect place. Buyukada is a very upmarket residential area with a nice neighbouhood.
It is more than a “House” it is a combination of perfect city life and stylish living with a few meters distance to beautiful restaurans, cafes in Istanbul Buyukada town centre.
Terrace Lido is an ideal living centre for the ones who expect more than “house” with its stylish and luxury interior designs in a location where it senses the everlasting magnificient panoramic views of beautiful Istanbul and Marmara Sea.
Istanbul Terrace Lido property, besides being one of the most modern designs of contemporary architecture.
This new luxury project with sea views, Terrace Lido consists of 32 high quality properties together with 1 and 2 bedroom apartments on offer.
The complex is located in upmarket residential area of Istanbul and luxury development which includes wonderful facilities such as sports and fitness centre, outdoor swimming pool, Turkish Bath, Sauna, 24 hour security, covered car-parking.
Terrace Lido is located in Büyükada which is the biggest island in Marmara Sea. Büyükada The largest and most popular one in İstanbul is Büyükada (the Great Island). Large wooden mansions still remain from the 19th century when wealthy Greek and Armenian bankers built them as a holiday villas. The island has always been a place predominantly inhabited by minorities.
Buyukada has long had a history of people coming here in exile or retreat; its most famous guest being Leon Trotsky, who stayed for four years writing ‘The History of the Russian Revolution’. The monastery of St George also played host to the granddaughter of Empress Irene, and the royal princess Zoe, in 1012.
The island consists of two hills, both surmounted by monasteries, with a valley between. Motor vehicles are banned, so getting around the island can be done by graceful horse and carriage, leaving from the main square off Isa Celebi Sokak. Bicycles can also be hired.
The southern hill, Yule Tepe, is the quieter of the two and also home of St George’s Monastery. It consists of a series of chapels on three levels, the site of which is a building dating back to the 12th century. In Byzantine times it was used as an asylum, with iron rings on the church floors used to restrain patients. On the northern hill is the monastery İsa Tepe, a 19th century house.
The entire island is lively and colourful, with many restaurants, hotels, tea houses and shops. There are very big well-kept houses, trim gardens, and pine groves, as well as plenty of beach and picnic areas.
Büyükada is one of the Prince Islands in Marmara Sea. Prince’s Islands,also known as İstanbul Islands, there are eight within one hour from the city, in the Marmara Sea. Boats ply the islands from Sirkeci, Kabataş and Bostancı, with more services during the summer. These islands, on which monasteries were established during the Byzantine period, was a popular summer retreat for palace officials. It is still a popular escape from the city, with wealthier owning summer houses.
The Terrace Lido apartments:
· The apartments all see the sea side and stunning Marmara sea view.
· Terrace Lido offers 8 types of a total of 32 apartments.
· There are 3 types of 1 bedroom of apartments, 89 square meters are named Claire, 89 square meters are named Julliette with garden and 100 square meters are named Julliette.
· There are 5 types of 2 bedrooms apartments, 107 square meters are named Charlotte, 110 square meters are named Nicole, 111 square meters are named Celine, 118 square meters are named Isabelle and 130 square meters are named Sophie.
In this complex, you can find many facilities such as:
· Swimming pool, turkish bath, sunbathing terrace, fitness center, sauna, steamhut, massage room, cycling park, gardens, club house and concierge service.
· There are TVs and wireless internet connection services for every apartment.
· Security system with security cameras will keep you safe night and day.
· Public transportation is very easy by ferryboats and seabuses. One can go anywhere in Istanbul by this transportation system.
Bedroom2Living Room1KitchenOpen Plan KitchenBathroom1En-Suite BathroomНетBalcony1FurnitureYesAircondationNoneWater BoilerYesSwimming PoolCommunal PoolParkingCommunal ParkingCertificate of HabitationCan Be Taken