EXCLUSIVE APARTMENTS AT PEARL PALACE ISTANBUL
Pearl Palace, an exclusive development of 48 high quality apartments with its own elite facilities and boutique shopping mall.
This development offers something different to the high rise developments which are increasingly popular in Istanbul, with just 48 properties there is a small community giving an elite feel. There are 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments available on this luxurious development, with the higher levels enjoying fantastic sea views and stunning panorama across the Istanbul skyline. At Pearl Palace all apartments are have quality flooring, bathroom and kitchen fixtured fitted as standard.
Pearl Palace is located in the Beylikduzu, Esenyurt and Bahcesehir triangle, one of the strongest growth scenes within Istanbul, due to its proximity to the city centre, major transport links of E5, the new TEM service and public transport, meaning the centre of Istanbul is just a 25 minute journey away and only 10 minutes from Istanbul Ataturk Airport. This area is appealing to Istanbul Residents as it offers high quality accommodation within well serviced complexes, away from the over crowded city life but within an easy commute.
Pearl Palace is an exclusive gated community with landscaped gardens, sauna, turkish bath and fitness centre, for the convenience of its residents there is also a laundry and housekeeping service, underground carparking and for peace of mind 24 hour security.
This area has shown to be one of the best developing areas over the last four years, offering substantial capital growth from offplan developments and fantastic rental opportunities. The growing prosperity drives forward housing demand; 70% of the residents in Istanbul are under 30 years of age and a further 250,000 people migrate to Istanbul each year. These impressive figures indicate the advancing housing shortage in Istanbul! This certainly will continue to drive Istanbul property prices upwards.
Jobs are plentiful with the bustling Mercedes Benz bus factory keeping many of the district’s inhabitants busy, 7 university campuses in the Esenyurt district with huge student population demanding accommodation, very close to the new industrial and free trade zones with many white collar workers looking for high quality rental accommodation in the area, guaranteeing huge demand for available living space every year.
The district is also close to the city centre and university campuses and close to the booming Beylikduzu district. Town planners are in the process of creating concepts for cutting edge mixed use developments modelled on those being created elsewhere in the city. Many of those are reaching completion and which makes property in Esenyurt high on investors’ lists in 2012.
Just a few bullet points about the local area:
- Istanbul Ataturk airport is only 10 minutes driving distance from the development
- The new metrobus line is only a few minutes away from Symbol Istanbul.
- Next to the ring road connecting the Asian and European sides of Istanbul, providing easy access to every part of the City.
- 10 minutes to the coastal area of Florya and minutes away from the new harbour project
- Close to three of the biggest shopping malls in Istanbul (Torium, Marmara Park, Mall of Istanbul)
- Average of 30% to 50% capital growth can be expected due to shopping & business centre and quality of development.
- There is a need for modern quality operated apartments in Istanbul Esenyurt region.
- This development is very close to the new industrial and free trade zones and with many white collar workers looking to rent properties in that region.
- There are more than 7 universities close to Esenyurt region but not enough accommodation for students on university campuses and very little good alternative accommodation for university students.
There are a small number of remaining apartments at Pearl Palace which is scheduled to complete in January 2013, with 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments available ranging in price from £41,500 to £114,500.
Bedroom1Living Room1KitchenOpen Plan KitchenBathroom1En-Suite BathroomNoneBalcony1How Many Floors7Which Floor2Total Units in The Project48Project Completion Datejanuary 2013White GoodsNoneFurnitureNoneAircondationPrewiredWater BoilerNoneSwimming PoolNoneSecurityCare Taker, Site Security EntranceViewSea View, City ViewParkingPrivate Parking, Communal ParkingExtrasElevator, Sauna, Jacuzzi, Fitness Center, Turkish Bath, Double Glass Pvc, Interkom SystemArea FeaturesLocal Transportation, Hospital, Pharmacy, Child Playground, Supermarket, Market, Shops, School, Beach, Restaurant&Bars, HarbourCertificate of HabitationCan Be TakenSite Fees120 tl